I’ve realized I’m not a great blogger. I love reading other people’s but have a truly difficult time keeping my own current. So in an effort to bring you up to speed – the highlights from the last four months:
– Marianne moved out.
– Marianne moved back in. (To clarify, she house sat for two weeks and went on vacation for one week.)
– I organized a family conference. Yes, a family conference. I was single at the time. I’m still single.
– I went back to Fargo for Thanksgiving and introduced my parents to Macy’s after Thanksgiving Day sale. They thanked me.
– The Gospel According to Scrooge performances went well. I made a return performance as Angel #2.
– Marianne successfully planned a surprise birthday party for me. It got snowed out. Twice.
– Five lightbulbs burned out in the apartment.
– I began teaching Marianne all things snow, including driving, snow shoveling and the joy of children’s playground equipment in the snow. (Check out the video below.)
– My aunt said, “2008 wasn’t great, but 2009 will be fine.” I didn’t believe her when I came home from Vermont to find a tree branch had shattered my back car windshield.
– Got the window fixed and test drove the new 2009 M6. It’s nice!
– I hosted my first small group at the apartment. We had fun!